The best coffee in Çeşme peninsula is definitely served at Kaffe, that moved to Alaçatı from Bazaar Çeşme in February 2019, a hangout place for locals of Alaçatı and open for 12 months. Kaffe is one of the places which adds a value to the town with its rich tastes of 3rd wave coffees from Guatemala, Colombia, Kenya, Ethiopia, the marvelous walls covered with illustrations of Alaçatı, lovely coffee packages, freshly baked croissants, brownie and cookies. Nejat and Namık, escaping from the hustle & bustle of Istanbul have opened Kaffe where they serve tasty coffee in a beautiful ambiance enriched with the warm chit chats they offer. Kaffe has a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and is always full with its regulars. If the secret of starting a good day is a good coffee, then Kaffe is definitely the right address. (2047 sk. No: 29 Alaçatı)
Other places to drink coffee are:
Peri Art Café (junction of Kemal Paşa St. & 3046 St. ),
Voi Coffee (2000. St. No: 11),
Tuck Coffee (3000. St. No: 20)
Kaf (Kemalpaşa St. No: 118)
We support the restaurants & bars & pubs that do not play loud music and contribute to the tranquility of Alaçatı.
According to the law, all the establishments are obliged to turn down their music at midnight and keep the level of their music lower than 75 decibels, to respect the local life of the village and hotels accommodating guests.
We have a list of favorite places for drinks and socializing with friends:
- Botanist is our brand new neighborhood bar & gastro pub, where you can hang out in the afternoons and nights, with great music and food. With amazing, original and fresh cocktails made with multifarious herbs, spices, flowers and fruits, delicious and fun tapas style food, great coffee, juices and smoothies options, and great & tasteful music, it is the dream place to enjoy your evenings. With the live DJ performances weekends and delightful playlists during week nights, you can enjoy creative cocktails, accompanied with delicious bites.
- Traktör is a gourmet bar that serves delicacies throughout the day, located in an old lovely stone house and a little cosy courtyard. At nights our beloved friend DJ Salça plays tasteful music. Traktör is also famous for its hamburgers and Satsuma cocktails. If you want to listen to good music, have wonderful drinks and meet & chat with friends, Traktör is one of the best places.
- Gaia Hotel‘s courtyard garden is another oasis with great music & cocktails and charming & beautiful atmosphere. During the weekends, Ethnic House and 80s Parties are held with live DJ performances.
- Also located in Hacı Memiş, Kapari Bahçe also has a comprehensive cocktail menu that includes classics like Lynchburg lemonade as well as unique recipes like vodka with black mulberry and Satsuma. Live performances of bands and DJ’s during the weekends take place between 20:00-24:00. Kapari Bahçe is also a good choice to meet friends for dinner & chilling out in the evening.
- Plaka, overlooking the main Alaçatı square, is another meeting place with great fingerfood, cocktails, good music and nice atmosphere.
Due to the sound regulations the music has to stop at 01:00 am in the morning. And please keep in mind if you are still dancing after that, it means that the bar is violating the regulations, and so are you.
- Since On Air is an %100 soundproof place, those who are willing to dance and have fun at late hours in Alaçatı village can enjoy their live band performances.
- If you want to listen live rock or jazz, you need to go to Çeşme Marina, as concerts takes place at Hayal Kahvesi. Turkey’s leading jazz musicians such as Ayşe & İlham Gencer, Bülent Ortaçgil, Elif Çağlar & Kerem Görsev Trio, Ayça Gündüz- Latin Jazz Project, İmer Demirer & Neşet Ruacan, Erkan Oğur, Okay Temiz, All Star Jazz Band & Sibel Köse, Kürşat Başar Orkestrası and Birsen Tezer take the stage there.
- Located in Aya Yorgi beach, Paparazi turns into a restaurant, bar and night club at nights. It is especially good at full moons for dining or at Sunday nights for listening to live rock music.
Other than that, we protest all loud, vulgar & corrupt establishments that violate the law and disrespect the local village life.